Piston multifunctional pump control valve
Home » Piston hydraulic Control Valve » Piston multifunctional pump control valve

Piston multifunctional pump control valve is installed in thelarge-diameter water pump outlet to the water supply network system, to prevent the media back, water hammerand water hammer phenomenon, intelligent valve. Thevalves of both the electric valve, check valve and water hammer eliminator three functions can effectively improvethe safety and reliability of water supply system. Dual-chamber room, dual valve structure allows the valve afterthe pump stops quickly shut down 90 percent (to prevent the return of media lead to pump reversal), and then slowlyclose the remaining 10% (to eliminate damaging water hammer), the piston valve and reliable performance strengthGao, smooth action, to prevent the occasion of the openpump water hammer water hammer. Simply operating the pump motor to open and close button, the valve can be in accordance with the pump operating proceduresautomatically open and close, flow, pressure loss.


Category: Piston hydraulic Control Valve   |   Tags:
Chat with us using:       

Other Items in this category
Piston safety relief pressure valve

Piston safety relief pressure valve

Piston adjustable vacuum regulator valve

Piston adjustable vacuum regulator valve

Piston remote control float valve

Piston remote control float valve

Piston multifunctional pump control valve

Piston multifunctional pump control valve